AfterPay is an online payment gateway which offers you “Buy Now Pay Later”, Which allows you to pay for your online purchases after receiving the product.
The most famous fashion e-store of Australia saint fashion Australia, Which have beautiful and unique collections of latest and trending style-centric product. Their catalogue has not only clothes for women, but also have fashion accessories and jewellery items. Saint fashion Australia’s goal is to be a daily source of inspiration and help aspiring women evolve their style for their users.
They are offering their valuable customers to use AfterPay for hassle-free transactions and checkout without having credit problem.
AfterPay is an Australian financial technology company founded in 2014. It is also operating in the United Kingdom, New Zealand and the United States.
CEO: Anthony Eisen (1 Jul 2019–).
Headquarter: Melbourne, Australia.
Subsidiaries: Touchcorp Limited, ClearPay Finance Limited, Afterpay US, Inc., Afterpay Pty Ltd
Revenues: 25.16 crores AUD (June 2019).
- How It Works?
AfterPay makes the online purchase of products, services, travel, tickets etc. not only really easy but secure too! Not forgetting the benefits of post-payment with AfterPay.
- SELECT ‘POST-PAYMENT’
Under the payment method, select ‘post-payment’ at the time of checkout from the e-store.
· RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
When you receive the products ordered from the e-store, You received an email by AfterPay with the invoice.
· INVOICE BY E-MAIL
You pay this invoice when it suits you within 14 days using your preferred method of payment. You can either use the i-Deal button on the invoice or transfer the amount via internet banking, so it's all very secure and easy.
- Split your purchase into instalments:
- After buying or collecting the item or service you want you can pay for it in 4 instalments due every two weeks.
- Nothing extra to pay:
- Within due date, 0% interest rate will be charged. No other additional or hidden charges.
4. Does Afterpay have a limit?
- $10 Late Fee if a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the Payment Schedule, with a further $7 Late Fee added after 7 days if the payment is still unpaid.
- Where to use Afterpay?
- Top leading E-stores like https://saintaustraliafashion.com/ in Australia are using and accepting Afterpay.
AfterPay normalises debt, and it is the safest way to shop remains to save upfront so that you only buy what you need and don't end up spending beyond your means.